Industrial Fire Protection Systems & Services
Fire Suppression, Detection, Alarms & Mass Notification Systems
3S Incorporated has been providing industrial fire protection systems for our customers since 1987. We are providing high value life safety protection systems for industrial buildings, applications and special hazards. Our goal is to help maintain the productivity of our customers by keeping all life safety systems running properly and production systems working efficiently.
Our team of engineers and designers work with you to design a unique detection or industrial fire suppression system for your needs. We have high end controls and user interfaces to manage systems and have integrated gas or smoke detection systems into our customer’s every day production equipment to shut down systems to help prevent emergency situations.
Industrial Applications We Work With
3S Incorporated is an expert at providing fire protection systems in industrial facilties that other companies would shy away from. We provide life safety solutions for even the most challenging and demanding applications. Some of the applications we work with include:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food Processing
- Power generation
We also have installed detection and suppression systems for automated process, robots, dip tanks, furnaces, hazardous materials, and flammable liquid and energy storage rooms.
Industrial Fire & Life Safety Systems
Based off the needs of your buildings and applications, 3S Incorporated offers:
- Fire Suppression Systems: We can design and supply any industrial fire suppression system that you may need. We offer high and low C02, Inergen, Nitrogen, Novec systems to name a few. The systems designed are based on the applications! Each specific hazard or application will have its own suppression system and we offer systems that qualify for LEED credits or are considered environmentally friendly.
- Special Hazard Fire Protection: 3S specializes in providing suppression systems for unique hazards. We have designed systems for electrostatic painting, flammable liquids, computer rooms, furnaces, turbine generators, power plants or aircraft hangars. As manufacturing has advanced, we have helped our customers protect their assets, people and keep their manufacturing processes running.
- Industrial Fire Alarm Systems: If you are looking for a turnkey solution, we can provide your basic building alarm systems along with special hazard fire suppression systems. Our fire alarm systems are intelligent addressable systems that are custom designed to the meet your needs.
- Mass Notification Systems: These systems can be a great addition to a standard fire alarm system. Mass notification allows you to notify occupants of situations and procedures within a building or campus wide using voice paging, text message, email, dynamic signage or phone calls.
- Fire Detection Systems: A fire detection system is usually installed with a suppression system to provide you with the best response time in case of an emergency. Our systems are designed based on the application and we can offer anything from flame, smoke, aspirating smoke, heat, linear heat or gas detection.
Serving Customers in the US & Worldwide
With offices in the Midwest and Mexico, we can service customers across the United States and worldwide. We will take on any industrial project and custom tailor detection and suppression systems to any hazard. We don’t shy away from new applications or new challenges, we will create a system for your needs. 3S Incorporated takes pride in being an innovator in the marketplace and continue to push system manufacturers to develop the best products for your applications.
Fire Protection Inspections & Service
3S Incorporated also provides consulting, design, inspection and maintenance services. We can inspect and service any system installed and offer 24 hour emergency response. Our technicians are ready to assist you with any issues you have with your fire protection system by performing repairs or replacements. We can provide inspections of your system to make sure it is running properly and is in compliance with NFPA standards.
Industrial Fire System Cost Estimates
The pricing of industrial fire protection systems varies depending on your facility and the system that is being installed. If you are interested in partnering with 3S Incorporated for fire suppression, special hazard, fire alarm, mass notification and fire detection systems, we can put together a quote specific to your facility. Request a quote from us today to get a cost estimate for a fire protection system.