Power Plant Fire Protection Projects
3S Incorporated provides plant wide fire protection systems and mass notification systems for Power Plants. From control and electrical rooms to fuel supply lines and valves, we have a system for each hazard, providing detection and suppression systems with notification.
Power plants, gas turbines, or hydroelectric dams all have high risks of campus wide fires. From electrical rooms to coal hoppers, each of these hazards require a different type of system to quickly detect and suppress a fire to limit damage and down time. 3S has installed multiple systems for different plants across the country and outside the United States.
Some of the fire protection systems we have installed in power plants include:
- Linear heat detection and pre-action suppression systems for conveyor systems within the plant.
- Water mist fire suppression systems for control rooms, electrical rooms, generators, turbines, and transformers.
- Mass notification systems to communicate emergency situations within a power station with text, calls, emails, intercoms, and graphic boards.
- CO2 system safety upgrades.
- Deluge fire suppression systems controlled by a plant wide fire alarm system
- Photoelectric smoke detection and fixed and rate-of-rise thermal detection
3S Incorporated takes pride in handling the difficult jobs and helping protect highly hazardous areas. We understand the demands of your market and the importance of having the correct systems in place in case an emergency occurs.
View our power plant projects below to learn more about our experience: